Really impressed by battery!!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by leegibbo, Sep 25, 2015.

1. leegibbo macrumors member

iPhone 6 Plus 64gb. Was on 88% out of the box. Had over 7hrs SOT & while writing this now i still have 7% left. Will let it run down & give it its first full charge!!

I had a fully cycled battery on the s6 & could even get 4&half hrs SOT! Pffttt.

Well Done Apple!

2. cymolia macrumors 6502a

its the first day, dont get too excited. Would like to see those numbers 6 months in

3. eyoungren macrumors P6

eyoungren

LOL!

Got up and did a full day with my iPhone 6+ yesterday. Facebook, email, texting. Went off the charger at 6:05am. Went back on the charger around 11pm last night.

I had 91% battery remaining. Same deal today. Right now I have 94% remaining.

4. leegibbo thread starter macrumors member

5. TRICKorDEVICE macrumors 6502a

Wait, what? Are you saying you got all that usage out of 6% I find that hard to believe. I'd love it, but it seems almost impossible. Pics?

6. leegibbo thread starter macrumors member

I sense sarcasm

7. TRICKorDEVICE macrumors 6502a

Got it. A parody. Silly me.

8. eyoungren macrumors P6

eyoungren

No sarcasm.

I have a 6+. Now, the one I got five months ago was awesome because I usually went to bed with about 50-75% of battery life left. My phone is off the charger from 6am to about 11pm-Midnight, depending.

I don't really use my phone for video watching. It's phone calls, texts and email mainly.

This phone I have now is a replacement and it's brand new. The serial shows it was made in September 2015 so it's not even a month old.

And I am getting the battery life I claim. I am not putting it on a charger at any time during the day. Although today I seem to be using it quite a bit more than yesterday. The screen was mostly off yesterday because I didn't really use it much.

My phone is running iOS 8.4.1.

2015-09-25 13.35.54.png

9. leegibbo thread starter macrumors member

Makes sense with only 1hr 45mins sot. The iPhone's battery is excellent when it comes to standby time