Really love my iPad

Discussion in 'iPad' started by fairoasis, May 2, 2011.

1. fairoasis macrumors member

Every year, the company I work for, sends out countless tests and checklists that have to be completed in order for me to remain compliant. One of the horrible things required, is your signature, using a mouse, which winds up looking like a chicken with seizure activity. This time, I opened up the email on the iPad, completed each, and signed using my stylus. I got a signature that would hold up in court. I love my iPad.

2. jellybean macrumors regular

It's much nicer reading these kinds of threads about how much people enjoy their iPads and the kinds of things they use them for, rather than the negative ones about faults and problems :)

3. Bernard SG macrumors 65816

Bernard SG

I just got my iPad 2 less than 24 hours ago, and I'm totally amazed. This thing is fast, beautiful. It more than deserves the hype surrounding it! (Yes, it truly feels magical!)
    Btw, people who say iPad is no good for productivity are FOS: typing on that virtual keyboard is just a breeze.

4. MrMac'n'Cheese macrumors 6502a

MrMac'n'Cheese

Cool story bro!

But seriously, one of the many uses of Steve's "Magical""Revolutionary" iPad!

<3 iPad FTW!

5. Shorties macrumors 6502a

Yeah I took it to class today for the first time for note taking and was amazed at how quickly I was able to type on the onscreen keyboard. And to think I was thinking of getting a keyboard for it. This thing is truly amazing.

6. AbyssImpact macrumors 6502a

Why are you guys defending your purchases so you feel like you made the right decision when you really are really thinking why you just bought a giant Ipod Touch?

7. Consultant macrumors G5

Consultant

Sour grapes much? Oh here's a post from you titled: "Is this Ipad 1 a refurbish model?". So you are looking to get an iPad but too cheap to buy an iPad 2, thus you have to belittle others?

8. AbyssImpact macrumors 6502a

That was an Ebay auction. I did not actually buy it. I am actually looking for an Ipad 2.

9. Shorties macrumors 6502a

This thing is so much more than an iPod touch with a 10 inch screen. Heck I don't even have any music loaded on here, the purpose of either device is drastically different.

10. PCClone macrumors 6502a

The real question is why are you being an a hole?

11. VidPro macrumors 6502a

VidPro

Um the threads dealing with faults and issues pertaining to quality could be called a testament to the piece of equipment that lies within. I wouldn't make endless trips to stores for a so-so product.

And now for something completely positive: The iPad 2 is awesome!

12. Funkymonk macrumors 6502a

Funkymonk

iPad 2 > everything else apple makes or any other tech company for that matter.

13. sasessiontc macrumors member

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8H7 Safari/6533.18.5)

We need more positive thread starts like this. :) Everyone wants to just post complaints!

14. Hastings101 macrumors 68020

Hastings101

I'm sure you'll get all sorts of nasty responses, but I always think the exact same thing when I see threads like this. I'm just too nice to post what I'm thinking.

15. thelookingglass macrumors 68000

The reason he gets nasty responses is because he presumes to know what others are thinking when it's not what they're thinking at all. I for one understand what OP is feeling. The iPad makes certain tasks a lot easier and more convenient. No one's trying to justify their purchases here. The iPad doesn't exactly put much of a dent in my bank account so if I didn't like it I'd just throw it away into my pile of other unused gadgets.

16. spiderman0616 macrumors 68030

spiderman0616

More and more of these threads popping up--I made one the other day too.

I don't think people are defending their purchases. I think people are just amazed that they're using this thing for even more activities than they thought they would. Most of the media stuff I was doing on my iPhone 4 is now being done on my iPad 2. iPhone 4 is for calls and texts. iPad is for everything else. I didn't think it would happen that quickly, but it did.

17. djransom macrumors 68040

djransom

Is there an app that you use to accomplish this tasK?

18. Skika macrumors 68030

Hell yeah i love my iPad also. Browsing the web like a boss.

Just joining the praise.

19. HeatherA macrumors 6502

HeatherA

What's wrong with that? I'd much rather a giant touch than an actual touch... my iPhone is hardly used for anything more than texting, phone and gps since getting my iPad... I do the rest on the iPad and am very happy looking at the bigger screen and the beautiful iPad apps made for it.

20. bowlerman625 macrumors 68020

bowlerman625

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8H7 Safari/6533.18.5)

I love mine!

21. the-sandman macrumors regular

the-sandman

Im going to chip in and share my love for my iPad. Out of the devices I have I use the iPad the most, and having something I never even have to worry about charging or power saving is awesome!

22. AceCoolie macrumors regular

Cool starry bra

Attached Files: