Really need help of an iOS expert please help if you can

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by kushtech, May 9, 2014.

1. kushtech macrumors newbie

ok guys this is kushagara here and one day i;m playing arounf with "jailbroken" ipod touch 4g 8gb ios 6.0.1 and acciedently i have deleted some main cydia and ios file and after it when i reebooted my ipod touch it was stucked at the boot logo and also the boot logo is blinking and when i coneected it to my laptop so i found that the chaging tone is coming from my ipod and then i've open up itunes and i also found that it was showing my ipod in itunes like nothing happens and i am alo able to sync but when i try to restore it it was giving me error 1600 and i've also tried to use redsnow to restore but it stucks and the boot logo and bootlogo blinks for 1-2 seconds and boom the reeebots so is there any expert who can solve this problem pllzzzzz contact me kushtech2@gmail.com thnxxx in advance

2. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

3. kushtech thread starter macrumors newbie

no man it does not work

it is not working pllzzz tell me one thing can it solve my problem by just reinstalling th bootloader???

4. taptic macrumors 65816

taptic

Try putting it in DFU mode and restoring. Turn it off, plug one end of your charger into the computer and pull up iTunes, then hold down the home button on your iPod and at the same time plug the charger into the iPod. Keep holding down the home button until iTunes shows a message. Try restoring from there.

5. kushtech thread starter macrumors newbie

not working!!!!!

no man not working but can i install openiboot on ipod touch 4g ???

6. taptic macrumors 65816

taptic

If you're having errors restoring, it sounds like you need to get a new device and stay inside Apple's walled garden this time...

7. Crichton333, May 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2014

Crichton333 macrumors 6502

Crichton333

Did you try all the videos on Youtube about this fix.

Im still new here and dont want to post links until I study the rules but
    just enter error 1600 in Youtube and voila.

8. chrisl123 macrumors member

No, you can't. It's still being ported. :(

Have you tried changing the cable and/or the USB port when trying to restore? That's also a huge factor. (Usually for me, the back ports, not USB 3.0, work the best)

Best of luck!

9. headsh0t95 macrumors regular

Have you even an idea what OpeniBoot is used for?

It was used to put Android (Yes, that OS from all those other phones and tablets not made by Apple) on the original iPhone, the iPhone 3G and the first-generation iPod touch. It was NEVER EVER meant to be used to fix any problems regarding iOS / Apple firmwares.

10. blueroom, May 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2014

blueroom macrumors 603

blueroom

Sure do a DFU restore to 7.1.1 you'll lose your jailbreak but gain a working iPod.

11. Mr_Brightside_@ macrumors 68020

Mr_Brightside_@

Not on a 4th gen.

He also claims to have tried DFU already.

12. kushtech thread starter macrumors newbie

Yes I know

i know what openiboot is and how does it work,I want to install it because my ipod is not even "Booting"!!!!!! so do i install ??

13. chrisl123 macrumors member

You CANNOT install openiboot on an iPod touch 4g. It is only for iPhone 2G, iPhone 3G and iPod touch 1G at the present.

14. kushtech thread starter macrumors newbie

yes i can

yes i can install!!! if you have any doubt just checkout youtube and you can also search it on google

15. Mr_Brightside_@ macrumors 68020

Mr_Brightside_@

Then follow those guides.

16. jeremysteele macrumors 6502

So... you want to "recover" it by using an insanely hacked-up patch, despite the fact you asked for an iOS expert for help with an error 1600....

If you want to attempt to install openiboot, then go for it. One suggestion: it may be better to start a new thread if you need assistance with that... since it is entirely unrelated to the current issue at hand. That way forum members will know you are looking, specifically, for openiboot help; rather than iOS help.

I would also suggest removing your email from your initial post. For obvious reasons.

-----

As for error 1600:

check here.

I've also seen it caused by bad antivirus software (if you're on windows).

---

Try DFU or recovery mode. If neither is working - then either your usb cable or device is 110% broken.

I've personally recovered iOS devices with insanely corrupt software (usually crashes during updates, etc). If you issue is software - you can recover it. If it is hardware - you can't.

17. kushtech thread starter macrumors newbie

thnxx jeremeysteel

ok so if i will give my ipod to the apple service center so it means that they will fix it