REALLY QUICK, Bodyguardz or Invisible Shield for MBP

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by Neil1138, Nov 26, 2008.

1. Neil1138 macrumors regular

I want to buy one or the other right now. I have the IS screen protector for my iPhone 3G and its pretty damn good. I like the Bodyguardz but I'm not digging the fact that it doesnt cover the apple logo on the lid... why?? :apple::apple::apple::apple::apple:

2. Next Tuesday macrumors 6502a

Next Tuesday

I like the skins and all but im too afraid to put one on as u have to use water and my luck it would get inside the laptop and screw it up.

3. Neil1138 thread starter macrumors regular

yeah i felt the same way with my iphone screen protector, all the liquid was going into the headphone slot in the glass and I was freaking out. But I think the main reason why they tell you to turn off your product before applying the shield, and to wait 24hrs to turn it on... is cuz, just in case any water gets inside your iphone or macbook or whatever, the water will have time to dry up.

4. NC MacGuy macrumors 603

NC MacGuy

Best Skins Ever. Exactly like the I.S. but 1/2 the price. Used both I.S. and Best Skins Ever - never tried a bodyguardz.

5. Neil1138 thread starter macrumors regular

went with the Invisible Shield because of the good warranty. Heres a code if anyone wants it.

Hi,

I just purchased the award-winning invisibleSHIELD from ZAGG.com and I was given 2 special 20% discounts that I could use or share and I'm sending you one of the two. The invisibleSHIELD is a really thin, military grade, patented film, available exclusively from ZAGG. It is used to protect cell phones, laptops, cameras, GPS units or just about any electronic gadget you want. For information about the invisibleSHIELD, visit http://www.zagg.com

Here's a one-time-use code that you enter during checkout: pwrcfk

This is a limited time offer so I suggest you hurry and use the code before it
    expires.

Thanks,

Neil Prasad
    :D