Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

lofight

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jun 16, 2007
Yesterday evening i Had a strange experience a really strange one, I was going to watch a film and attached a bigger sony screen to my macbook with cables (the dvi or dvi- mini to the sony VGA) and then turned my macbook on, when i turned it on in place of a apple logo coming in the gray color, there appeared an earth icon at the same size of the apple logo with the same dark grey color and the lighter one, it blinked the whole time and was shocked and then i just pressed the on/off button and it went off then pushed again and it went back on with a normal apple logo, you'll probably think i crazy or so or i'm making this up, but it really happened, my family saw it too, why did this happen?? is this normal?? Is it due too third-party apps?? because i do't have soo many and i didn't hack my computer the only thing i did was in terminal the code for that you can drag widgets do your normal desktop and was just a google widget active?? does anyone had this too, or is this something normal for apples???

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.