Really stupid keyboard question

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by gear02, Jun 25, 2006.

  1. gear02 macrumors member

    Aug 18, 2004
    So I got desktop manager which is freaking cool and I'm trying to learn the keyboard shortcut to move a window from one desktop to another. The shortcut says to hit the control then the little square icon with the loops on the corners. then the arrow key.

    How do I hit that weird square loopy thing that's on my apple key? Is it function or shift?

    There's another key that looks like a T but with a slanted line (it's a button you hit for the shortcut to open the operations window). What's that key?

    TIA. Sounds stupid, but I don't know what those buttons are called and thus can't find it on the web...
  2. EricNau Moderator emeritus


    Apr 27, 2005
    San Francisco, CA
    The ⌘ key is the command (a.k.a. "Apple") key. They are the same key (i.e. just press it).

    The ⌥ key is the option/alt key (once again, it is the same key with two names).

Share This Page