Really Weird iPhone Problem

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by iphone133334, Dec 13, 2015.

1. iphone133334 macrumors newbie

I am having a really bizarre problem, where my phone will show that someone is calling me. However, on that person's phone, it will show that I am calling them. This has happened three times to me now, all when I have not texted/called each of these people recently. I could not find any relevant info on this, so if anyone knows more about it, please let me know.

2. cnotes2019 Suspended

3. T5BRICK macrumors 604

T5BRICK

Call your carrier and ask them what is going on? Do they show the calls as outgoing from your phone or incoming to your phone?

4. iphone133334 thread starter macrumors newbie

I know thats an option, but I was hoping that there's a way to fix this without having to restore the phone.

5. cnotes2019 Suspended

Then do as the post above said.

6. iphone133334 thread starter macrumors newbie

I'm really busy with finals now, but I will definitely try calling the carrier when I have more free time again. On my phone, it shows incoming calls from a specific person. However, on that person's phone (the one who seems to be calling me), it shows that I'm calling them.

7. T5BRICK macrumors 604

T5BRICK

If it has happened since a billing cycle has ended, take a look at your bill to see if you can track the call down. If the carrier shows it as an incoming call on your phone, it probably isn't an issue with your phone at all.

8. iphone133334 thread starter macrumors newbie

I will definitely try this. Thanks for your help!