Really weird problem

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Gavernty, Sep 20, 2010.

1. Gavernty macrumors 6502

So i'm trying to copy my current theme to my pc using diskaid. Onece the folder copies I open it and every icon/ every png file is just showing up as a black box.... they also cannot be edited in photoshop. This has never happened to me before

2. Gavernty thread starter macrumors 6502

basically every theme that is in my iphone right now, I can't view the png files for any of them

3. T-Will macrumors 6502a

T-Will

Are you able to view any .png files on your PC (downloaded from the web or something)? Maybe it's an issue with your .png viewer?

4. Gavernty thread starter macrumors 6502

all other png files work and I can view them, only the ones I take out of my theme folder on the iphone are black boxes

5. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

For some reason I can never view png files on my computer.
    They all open up as black pages but when transfered to the iphone they display fine.

6. murdercitydevil macrumors 68000

murdercitydevil

The theme might be "optimized" for ip4. You will need an un-optimizer program for your mac/pc. The other way to get around this is to find the image file with ifile, and then use the built in e-mail function to send it to yourself. iFile will de-optimize it and it will show up as normal when you open your email on your computer.