really weird push notifications and syncing issues..

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by zebra18, Jan 17, 2010.

1. zebra18 macrumors member

okay so not to long ago had to restore and rejailbreak my phone cause of the Cydia thing. I updated my facebook to 3.1.1..well now my push notifications are coming up with the weirdest things. It tells me about people I don't even know and aren't even on my friends list or part of it will be in arabic...its the weirdest thing. So I just turned the push notification off cause its useless to me as of now.

NEVERMIND I restarted my computer and iTunes is working properly again. Though whats the latest version of Facebook I went ahead and updated my apps through iTunes cause its faster since im on the edge network..and its still says its version 3.1.1 of Facebook.

any thoughts on both issues?

2. pcs are junk macrumors 65816

3.1.2 is latest version...3.1.1 was released, and the next day 3.1.2 was released cuz there was a bug.

3. DPA macrumors 65816

DPA

Historically, Facebook for iPhone has been buggy is almost every release. Usually there is an update to fix a few bugs and then more appear in that release. This isn't exclusive to Facebook for iPhone though. This cat and mouse game of bug fixing is somewhat normal for an app which doesn't have a huge design team like the Facebook for iPhone/BlackBerry/Palm team.

DPA