Rear protectors for iPhone 4

homes2525

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 5, 2010
Is there any company that just sells the rear screen shield for iphone 4?

DecalDude

macrumors newbie
Jul 29, 2010
are you talking about something like this? i make them for my website, dunno if it is what you are looking for but it protects from scratches and i make them in a variety of colors.

Pez555

macrumors 68020
Apr 18, 2010
that looks horrible.....sorry.

why would you want to cover the beauty of the back of the iPhone!

DecalDude

macrumors newbie
Jul 29, 2010
that looks horrible.....sorry.

why would you want to cover the beauty of the back of the iPhone!

because when you dont it looks horrible from scratches lol. i can peel this off at any time and it looks like it did brand new.

OC513

macrumors 6502
Jul 19, 2007
NYC
Best Skins Ever.....body skin (back and sides) is $5.99, full skin(includes screen) is $7.99 and they are super high quality......way better than Zagg. BSE on the back and Power Support on the front FTW

i got this. i did a review but it got deleted for some reason. i've also seen some cool hard cases like the feathers or those vapors
Why did they take it down? Maybe the stupid arguing in that thread. Any way I was looking for it as I want to order that skin.....if you would PM the link I would greatly appreciate it.

DecalDude

macrumors newbie
Jul 29, 2010
Best Skins Ever.....body skin (back and sides) is $5.99, full skin(includes screen) is $7.99 and they are super high quality......way better than Zagg. BSE on the back and Power Support on the front FTW

Why did they take it down? Maybe the stupid arguing in that thread. Any way I was looking for it as I want to order that skin.....if you would PM the link I would greatly appreciate it.

if you like it in that brushed aluminum look i could make one for ya

atticus27

macrumors regular
Feb 2, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
I just got the full body Zagg shield for $20 and just put the clear back strip on and left the screen protector off, since they make the screens clarity fuzzy.

iphone4fanatic

macrumors newbie
Jul 29, 2010

i saw that this morning,i have no idea. probably cuz of macattack and frenchie getting into lol. here is the link. i hope i dont get booted for posting this.... NM i'll just message it, check ur inbox

sammjordan

macrumors regular
Sep 23, 2009
This..I got the same thing, bse on the back. I'm very pleased with it, it has a much better texture compared to the zagg, less tackler and MUCH LESS orange peel..simple to install as well, and it was the first time I had ever done any kind of a wet install

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.