Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Pixel35

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 6, 2004
Hi all,

After updating to 3.0 I noticed that there was a new icon in App Store ("More"). I access it and rearrange the icons order. Well, today that icon is gone so I can't access the edit button. Without that screen how can I rearrange my App Store icons?

Thanks in advance,

Trico

aznkid25

macrumors 6502
Sep 15, 2007
Hi all,

After updating to 3.0 I noticed that there was a new icon in App Store ("More"). I access it and rearrange the icons order. Well, today that icon is gone so I can't access the edit button. Without that screen how can I rearrange my App Store icons?

Thanks in advance,

Trico

It's gone for me too, but I think I like it better this way since you don't have to tap more to get to the updates, without rearranging the icons on the bottom. How did you rearrange your icons?

Pgohlke

macrumors 6502
Jan 9, 2009
Centerville, Ohio
apple must have updated the store becasue today everybody Iphone and ipod touch lost the more button which i didnt mind but probably wouldnt have used anyways and if the app store is still arranged like you had it you probably have to do a restore or reset settings to make it back to normal

Pixel35

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 6, 2004
It's gone for me too, but I think I like it better this way since you don't have to tap more to get to the updates, without rearranging the icons on the bottom. How did you rearrange your icons?

While the "More" was there, there was also an "Edit" buttom in that screen where you could rearrange the icons...not anymore

GonMacNvrGoBack

macrumors newbie
Jun 24, 2008
Edit menu gone in App Store on iPhone

Yeah, I rearranged my icons so that I had the updates button available, but then when the 'More' option went (with the edit function), the icons are in a jumbled order...

Any word on whether a restore corrects this, as I hate not having the Updates button on the far right! (sad, I know)

I'm glad that the 'More' menu is gone, but I want my icons in the right order again, darnit!!

GonMacNvrGoBack

macrumors newbie
Jun 24, 2008
Suddenly rectified

Well, here's an update - the problem appeared to fix itself...
I did try a restart, but not a restore yesterday with no success, but early this evening, a quick check to the App Store for updates found the buttons in their original order! :D

Problem solved it would seem! :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.