Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Seesh

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 24, 2015
CT
Does anyone else feel there is a longer delay when grabbing an app to move it once they’re already jiggling on the iPhone Pro Max? My wife’s iPhone 7 is noticeably faster being able to move apps around. I need to pause my finger for a second on mine.

Reactions: SRLMJ23

StumpyBloke

macrumors 603
Apr 21, 2012
England
Does anyone else feel there is a longer delay when grabbing an app to move it once they’re already jiggling on the iPhone Pro Max? My wife’s iPhone 7 is noticeably faster being able to move apps around. I need to pause my finger for a second on mine.

Yes, because of a lack of 3D Touch

Reactions: jimmy_uk

Ifti

macrumors 68040
Dec 14, 2010
UK
Yes, although Im not too fussed considering moving apps/icons around isn't something that's done on a regular basis (well, for me at least)

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
Is the 7 on iOS 13?

PBz

macrumors 68030
Nov 3, 2005
SoCal
It’s iOS 13 and it’s ANNNOYING. Long press.. would you like to rearrange apps?.. oh, did you just ignore answering me and start trying? You better remove finger and long press again. Not a fan.

SRLMJ23

macrumors 68020
Jul 11, 2008
Central New York

One of the first damn things I noticed, super annoying!

:apple:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.