Rearth Ringke SLIM

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by pat park, Oct 16, 2013.

1. pat park macrumors 6502a

Just purchased this from eBay. It's a slim case and looks great.
    The back has a slight arch to it, so it doesn't sit flush with the back. It doesn't have as much grip as a TPU style case. Gonna live with it for a few days and see if it grows on me.

Attached Files:

2. mcdj macrumors 604

mcdj

No top protection, no bottom protection, no sale.

3. pat park thread starter macrumors 6502a

I prefer the thinner minimal cases. Or I also go naked, no case at all sometimes.

4. bhags8 macrumors 6502a

I bought one of their fusion cases and it had a scratch on it. Contacted them and got a new one sent out the next day. So you should contact them. Also my fusion got pretty dirty pretty quickly.

5. ceezy macrumors member

I have one for my phone...I like it but prefer a 360 case.
    Seems like decent quality and I like the plain white. Any recommendations for a 360 case of similar quality?

6. Mosco macrumors regular

I have had mine for 2 seeks and a bunch of the "soft touch" material has come off.

7. Carlanga macrumors 604

Carlanga

8. Raffi macrumors 6502a

Raffi

No matter what case I try, I always go back to the ringke. It has all the protection I need. I've dropped my phone multiple times while using it and have never gotten a scratch on my phone.

9. dictoresno macrumors 601

dictoresno

thats a tradeoff with these cases. ive tried forever to find one that offers this and is as slim and there is nothing out there. the only one that came close was one of the Caudabe cases, but it only offered top protection and left the bottom open like the rest. its a shame.

10. rperalta macrumors 6502

The only case this thin (.35mm) with protection on all sides is the Desmay Slight 5. For some reasons, not a lot of people would recommend it.

11. Fattytail macrumors 6502a

Yeah, if you're going to go thin, I'd rather get a Caudabe Veil. Otherwise what's the point? Plus I like how the Caudabe is see through as opposed to this opaque shell.

It's either really thin or adequate protection in my book. Not sure what the tweener category is good for.

12. dictoresno macrumors 601

dictoresno

i would buy the veil if it had bottom protection

13. RichardC300 macrumors 65816

RichardC300

I ordered this case, and I had this issue, too. I ordered the SPIGEN Ultra Fit in Smooth Black. The fit is PERFECT. Lays flat on the table. Still has a slight lip like the Ringke. Feels so much more solid than the Ringke, and I don't remember it being any thicker.