Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Rug13y

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 31, 2006
Please can somebody help this new member work out how to get Reason on my dual core iMac to recognise my Roland Fantom X6, then I will be exstatic!

I have connected my usb out on the synth to one of the usb ports on the back of the iMac, and Reason isnt picking up any signals when I try to get it to locate yet I have installed the Fantom's own Mac OS X driver.

Any ideas?

Cheers and hello BTW! :)

Rug13y

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 31, 2006
Rug13y said:
Please can somebody help this new member work out how to get Reason on my dual core iMac to recognise my Roland Fantom X6, then I will be exstatic!

I have connected my usb out on the synth to one of the usb ports on the back of the iMac, and Reason isnt picking up any signals when I try to get it to locate yet I have installed the Fantom's own Mac OS X driver.

Any ideas?

Cheers and hello BTW! :)

Anybody? Please?

calebjohnston

macrumors 68000
Jan 24, 2006
I know there was a pref. pane for synths/midi keyboards... but what on earth happened to it. I'll keep looking and let you know.

Maybe it has to do with you installing the driver? Did that give you any software or preference pane?

OS X will pick up most external devices automatically.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.