rebate?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by liuhui51511, Dec 3, 2008.

1. liuhui51511 macrumors newbie

has anybody in the uk got their back to school rebate back yet? how long does it take? my one has been 5 weeks, still haven't heard anything from apple! what should i do?

2. DYER macrumors 6502

Hi there.
    I got my rebate last week. I sent for it wednesday (now 2 weeks ago) (I sent it special delivery so they could not claim they did not recieve it and also had photgraphic evidence of everything I sent (im a little bit ott with the way I do things but ive been caught out 1 too many times) anywyas I recieved it on thursday last week put the cheque in on friday and have the money in my account today...
    So all in all I am very happy. Just made the deadline as well.
    There was a mess up with the post code so get on the phone to apple as 5 Weeks is WAY TOO LONG.
    When I sent it because it was special delivery and the lady had to enter the details into a computer I was told their had been a postcode correction and changed it on my package. Maybe yours never arrived?

3. allanibanez macrumors regular

i did mine abotu 2 / 3 weeks ago. i thought i'd missed out on it as i had forgotten to do it 30 days after "purchase date". I i rang apple and they said that because i ordered online the purchase date was classed as the day i recieved it not the day i ordered it. so yeah nothing yet, but then again i don't check my bank very often so it may be there and i just havent realised :p

4. NStocks macrumors 65816

It's being about 30 days or more for me, and so I rung them up and they told me that they are 1-2 weeks behind with it all...

So anytime now it SHOULD arrive.

Hope that helps

NStocks