Rebel t1i Portable Projector?

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Reht2, Dec 6, 2010.

1. Reht2 macrumors newbie

I have a Canon Rebel t1i (500D) and it goes where I go. I always take new photos, so it's nice to share them with people. I have a high capacity sd card so I can take and keep a lot of pictures, but the problem is that when I want to show people it becomes difficult with one screen. Everyone has to look at them on the small screen and then pass it along. To make the whole process easier, a good travel projector would be ideal so that I power it up and show people right away.
    I know the rebel has hdmi out so, if I could find a portable projector with hdmi I think it would work...
    Any and all suggestion appreciated.

2. Reht2, Dec 7, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2010

Reht2 thread starter macrumors newbie

I was doing a little bit more research and one of the projectors that kept popping up on the search was Optoma and Aaxa Tech. It seems like those are the two companies that feature portability with video out. But aaxa tech has a leg up since it has hdmi and there are actually reviews for their products where as Optoma not so much.

Here is a review I read

I ended up ordering the m2 straight from aaxa tech. Hoping for the best, bc I am not down for that 20% restocking fee =/