RebelScholar Case suggestion

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by JayXL14, Jul 26, 2009.

1. JayXL14 macrumors member

If any of you guys want a RebelScholar that would fit with your Bodyguardz, invisibleSHIELD, or bestskinsever, I recommend that you guys shoot the guys at RebelScholar an email with a suggestion to make a case compatible with a skin on at the same time.

You can email them at "corporate@rebelscholar.com" (minus the quotations).

I already wrote a suggestion but I figured the more the get, the better chance they may do it. If it doesn't work out, then oh well.

Obviously, I'm not saying they should remove their product and replace it with skin-friendly ones, but to merely add another line of RebelScholars. Or maybe even just have some with a special order or something.

Even if you do not have a skin on your iPhone, please just send a suggestion to the guys over at RebelScholar because it wouldn't hurt. If it worked out, in the end there would just be extra cases. And they wouldn't lose money because they should only manufacture enough for everyone who purchased the "special" one.

Link where I got the email - http://rebelscholar.com/contact/

2. V4705 macrumors 6502

sounds like a great idea! but to make it work they have to make a soft-not-tacky inner, like a felt or cloth material.
    plastic\silicone\rubber inside the case will stick to the skin and can make it move on the phone (and\or make a really hard time to take off the case).

3. JayXL14 thread starter macrumors member

Yeah I get what you're saying but I just want people to send suggestions in.. If this worked out, it wouldn't be the skins that would be changed but the new RebelScholars themselves. The new sliders would have to have a slightly different material inside to make it so it doesn't stick.