RebelTouch review

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Xgamer1224, Oct 3, 2008.

1. Xgamer1224 macrumors regular

can some one post or give me a link to a review for the Switcheasy RebelTouch? i considering buying it but i want o know more about it and what people think of it.

2. allinon72 macrumors newbie

My review: It looks terrible and ruins the look of the Touch. :p

Just my opinion. I don't get the appeal.

3. jordache16 macrumors newbie

Do you have a RebelTouch case? If not, your post is pointless. For starters, any case what so ever is going to 'ruin the look' of it, they are after all; cases, which are meant to cover the item they are encasing to provide protection from scratches and drops.

Anyways I am also waiting for a customer review of the RebelTouch. I sent an email to SwitchEasy asking if and when they are going to release the RebelTouch in more colors. For the iPone 3G case they released a black and white version initially and a week later they released a whole bunch of other colors including a clear one (Arctic), which is the one I am holding out for for the ipod.

Here is the link to the iPhone 3g Rebel case and the ilounge review:

http://www.switcheasy.com/products/Rebel/Rebel.html#

http://www.ilounge.com/index.php/reviews/entry/switcheasy-capsule-rebel-for-iphone-3g/

4. Tech Star macrumors member

I got mine today when I ordered it on Wednesday.

I like it, first case I have ever bought. It is pretty sturdy, does not add a lot of weight, but it protects it. I did not apply the screen protector it comes with though as I don't think a screen protector is necessary.

The case does not ruin the iPod touch for me. The back may not have the apple logo, but who uses the back? It fits perfectly and the case is just great! I will post up a full review latter on.