Reccommendation on where to purchase...

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by dkkev, Sep 10, 2009.

1. dkkev macrumors newbie

In April I decided to I wanted purchase an iPod touch (to replace an iPod nano 3rd gen) -- however, I decided to hold up on the purchase until the next refresh. While I expected a camera in the next refresh, it's not too big of a a disappointment.

Anyways, I've been looking around for the best place to buy a 32 gb touch from. I've looked at quite a few places and was wondering if you guys had any suggestions for purchasing.

Thanks.

Yeahz! First post...

2. csnplt macrumors 6502

csnplt

Congratulations on your first post!

Where are you at? In the US, you could get it from the Apple Store, either online or tomorrow (Friday) at the brick and mortar retail store. I'm going to wait until Amazon has it, because they don't make you pay tax. I'll use the money I save to buy a nice case and maybe a cheap microphone for skype / recording voice memos.

It will probably be on Amazon in the next few days, maybe even tomorrow. I'm going to get the 32 GB, since it has the iPhone 3GS processor, graphics, and RAM. Keep in mind that the 8 GB is the exact same as what was available a few days ago, just at a reduced price.