Rec'd my $2 eBay TPU case today...

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Chupa Chupa, Jun 26, 2010.

1. Chupa Chupa macrumors G5

Chupa Chupa

I bought this iPhone 4 case a couple weeks ago and it arrived today.

If you looking for a cheap case to tide you over until the better cases get pumped , or just looking for a cheap case this isn't a bad choice. I've seen similar ones at handhelditems.com, which ships from the US, so you'd get it faster.

The case is el cheapo TPU, not the kind used for the iLuv cases, etc, that feels smooth and, well pleasant. It will not stick to your pocket though like silicon cases. Easy in, easy out.

If you have seen the BestBuy Rocketfish cases it's the same material. However, the case sent to me is more form fitting than the Rocketfish case. The Rocketfish case is rather bulky. This only is just a hair thicker than the iPhone itself -- just enough to let you get a comfortable grip. It has nearly 100% coverage of the sides and back of the phone. There is a small cutout for the dock connector & speakers, headphone jack, and ringer on/off switch.

I have not seen a case out yet that I think is worth $25 so I'm happy to have this. I don't like the way if feels but for the $2 it cost its perfect for a few months. If the 4 cases are anything like the 3G/S cases I expect to see discounted name brand ones at Marshalls/TJMaxx by Xmas time.

When I get a chance I'll post some pics.

2. CJisohsocool macrumors 6502

what color did u get and does it have the camera flash problem?

3. Chupa Chupa thread starter macrumors G5

Chupa Chupa

I got grey, and no, no flash prob. I think that is only happening w/ cases w/ a clear back.

4. CJisohsocool macrumors 6502

thats what i thought too but someone with a black candyshell case said he had the problem =[