Receive my Mac Mini in the next hour or two..

Discussion in 'Mac mini' started by wfoster, Apr 2, 2009.

1. wfoster macrumors 6502a

wfoster

I so cannot wait, being delivered by UPS. I'll be sure to get some un-boxing photos and pictures of the Mini. I am that excited, I think I might wet myself.

Whenever I hear a car or van go past, I jump straight up and run to my front door but only to the disappointment of the UPS van not being in my sights.

Roll on the good times.

2. supernet33 macrumors regular

lol, i did the same thing with my mini

3. PaulexPC macrumors member

Mine doesn't arrive till next Tuesday! Luckily I still like my old mini!

4. bobriot macrumors member

Sad as it sounds I also do the same, lamely trying to busy myself with other things so I don't think the worst that it will not arrive that day.

And when it does arrive I have to try to tone down my over excitement or the wife will realise that there is a third entity in our relationship.

5. cmcbridejr macrumors 6502a

cmcbridejr

Well....

Did you get it yet?

Is it up and running?

What do you think?

Now your killing me with the anticipation.

6. wfoster thread starter macrumors 6502a

wfoster

cmcbridejr: It's absolutely fantastic, although I'm still trying to get used to the key  wireless keyboard. The Mac Mini purrs, hardly any noise.

I'm addicted to the new Mac smell. :) I'll post up some pictures in a little while.

7. PaulexPC macrumors member

As mentioned above, today is Friday, my new mini is scheduled to arrive next Tuesday. Well last night when I got home from work and turned on the old 1.8ghz mini I got a grey screen, no boot up! Imagine my horror. I thought, oh crap, it's going to be a loooong four days.

Luckily a friend advised me to disconnect peripherals, which I did and it booted up. Turns out I had a bad drive in my secondary external usb hard drive.