Received EOD - Express Delivery?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by shenfrey, May 9, 2015.

1. shenfrey, May 9, 2015
    Last edited: May 9, 2015

shenfrey macrumors 68000

2-3 week delivery for my REPLACEMENT watch, pretty accurate or could it come forward? :p

2. Mvatlarge macrumors member

Sales told me that would update within a day to the real time of 4-5 business days. But was for 38 Sport white, may depend on model.

3. xraydoc macrumors demi-god

xraydoc

Apple is either having serious production issues or they severely underestimated sales demand.

I'm not particularly thrilled with the absence of communication from the company apologizing or acknowledging the multi-month delays some are facing.

4. jediuia macrumors regular

Replacement for a defective watch? I wouldn't have agreed to that if I were you.

Who did you talk to? Mine took one day to receive, express replacement.

5. shenfrey thread starter macrumors 68000

They made it sound like there was nothing I could do ?

6. shenfrey thread starter macrumors 68000

Did you say anything in particular? Who did you speak to, I was on the phone to Apple Care.

7. Anya B macrumors 6502

Anya B

I'm waiting for a replacement too so would also appreciate the advice for express delivery.

8. shenfrey thread starter macrumors 68000

I was told I was priority, and because the watch I want has July Shipping and mine is 2-3 weeks, I assumed I did get express delivery.

9. Anya B macrumors 6502

Anya B

The watch I want is also on estimated delivery for July. I'll hear next week when and what is happening with my replacement. My watch has been sent to the apple care engineers so i'm waiting for their findings.

I'm hoping that because I have applecare+ that I'll get express delivery. Obviously, express delivery is moot if there isn't any stock.

Back to exercising patience I guess.

10. shenfrey thread starter macrumors 68000

Received EOD - Express Delivery?

I propose we take his message with a pinch of salt regardless, if it sounds too good to be true and all that.

11. Anya B macrumors 6502

Anya B

I agree.

I don't like to borrow problems so I'm happy to wait for a reasonable time (reasonable time is yet to be determined/defined)