Received replacement battery from Apple

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by TheLordsServant, Feb 25, 2009.

1. TheLordsServant macrumors member

Well, some of you may have seen my post about my battery that was overheating. I called Apple about it yesterday, and they said they would grant a one-time exception for me, and send me a new battery. That was at 3PM yesterday. It is now 9AM, and I received my battery thirty minutes ago.

I live in St. Louis, and the package came from PA. That's got to be the fastest shipping I've ever seen.

2. SFStateStudent macrumors 604

SFStateStudent

Yup, my Classic MBP 2.5 was DOA (Dead On Arrival) when I purchased it brand new in January, so they gave me the option of taking it back or getting a new battery and magsafe adapter, and both were sent overnight priority via Fedex. They arrived 20 hours later at my front door. Congrats on your new battery...:cool:

3. TheLordsServant thread starter macrumors member

Yeah, after it overheated, my battery which had been lasting around 1.5 hours or so lasted approximately five minutes.

4. sycho macrumors 6502a

sycho

I once ordered a HDMI splitter and a bunch of cables from Monoprice. I ordered them at 2PM eastern time on a Monday. They were in my hands the next day at 1PM. Monoprice is in California, and I am Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada. Top that. Oh yeah, and I picked the cheapest shipping method.