Receiver Radio App

Discussion in 'Apple TV Apps' started by mic j, Feb 17, 2016.

1. mic j macrumors 68030

I have been using the "Receiver" app for a while now and it has been working very good. Within the last couple weeks, it stopped connecting to one of the radio stations (WXRT). Anyone else been having a problem like this with this app? Oh, and I can't figure out how to contact the developer, his site is in what looks like German or Dutch.

2. JoeShades macrumors 6502a

3. kch50428 macrumors 6502

kch50428

Have you tried contacting the station and see if they've changed something on their end?

4. mic j thread starter macrumors 68030

Thanks. I finally did find a way to submit a problem report to them...took some hunting though as the problem report size never mentions anything about the Receiver app.
    --- Post Merged, Feb 17, 2016 ---
    No because the station still plays through my iTunes playlist and I purchased a different app to see how it would work. It plays the station. Unfortunately, it does not play my other 2 favorite local stations. So at this point I am left with: WBEZ on iTunes Airplay and Receiver, WXRT on iTunes Airplay, Radiant Radio and WDRV on iTunes Airplay and Receiver. So the only way to listen to all 3 stations is through a single source is iTunes Airplay (iTunes also has WBEZ as a native radio station).