Receiving mysterious calls at 2 AM.

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by WolfTeeDominanc, Mar 4, 2010.

1. WolfTeeDominanc macrumors newbie

I have been receiving calls from a variety of numbers over the past few days at around 2AM. It first started on Monday and has continued through today (Thursday). When I call the numbers back in the morning a person (not some bot or telemarketer) answers and insists that they didn't call, but my iPhone displays the call history and such. What is the deal with this? Is there any way to stop this? Thanks

2. Resist macrumors 68030

Like someone on this forum would know the answer to this......seriously?

Obviously the person lied to you or someone else in the household made the call from that number. Many telemarketers work from home now.

3. upaymeifixit macrumors 6502a

upaymeifixit

Why not answer it? Just to see if it is them.

4. WolfTeeDominanc thread starter macrumors newbie

I have picked it up at night and it was just a lot of white noise and then I got called a "F***ing F*ggot." The person who answered during the day sounded absolutely nothing like the voice at night. I am positive I am not imagining this because of call history. And they are all from different numbers; most are from Oregon but two have been from Idaho and Florida. Right now my working theory is that i'm being haunted.

5. upaymeifixit macrumors 6502a

upaymeifixit

By… People… Calling you? I uh, I just remembered, I need to, uh, tend to another thread.