Recent comment viewer

maxterpiece

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 5, 2003
729
0
I don't like subscribing to threads because it floods my inbox. I do like to go back and see if people have responded to what I've said and just see how certain threads have progressed. I think it would be nice if there was a link on the main page to look at your recent posts and see where you have been replied to. I know you can go to your profile and look at recent posts, but that is several clicks instead of just one. Is there any way that this could happen?
 

PlaceofDis

macrumors Core
Jan 6, 2004
19,239
4
maxterpiece said:
I don't like subscribing to threads because it floods my inbox. I do like to go back and see if people have responded to what I've said and just see how certain threads have progressed. I think it would be nice if there was a link on the main page to look at your recent posts and see where you have been replied to. I know you can go to your profile and look at recent posts, but that is several clicks instead of just one. Is there any way that this could happen?
you can subscribe to threads without the email notification if you want, and then when you access your user CP you get the most recent threads listed right there, hope this helps
 
Comment

maxterpiece

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 5, 2003
729
0
PlaceofDis said:
you can subscribe to threads without the email notification if you want, and then when you access your user CP you get the most recent threads listed right there, hope this helps
Yes, it does. Thank you. Will it link directly to your comment or just to the thread itself?
 
Comment

munkle

macrumors 68030
Aug 7, 2004
2,580
0
On a jet plane
maxterpiece said:
I don't like subscribing to threads because it floods my inbox. I do like to go back and see if people have responded to what I've said and just see how certain threads have progressed. I think it would be nice if there was a link on the main page to look at your recent posts and see where you have been replied to. I know you can go to your profile and look at recent posts, but that is several clicks instead of just one. Is there any way that this could happen?
You could also just bookmark this page to check on your previous posts. Just a click away then!
 
Comment

zwida

macrumors 6502a
Jan 5, 2001
587
0
NYC
maxterpiece said:
Yes, it does. Thank you. Will it link directly to your comment or just to the thread itself?
If you subscribe, it will link to the thread. You can find your recent posts pretty easily in the "Forum Info" page associated with your login.

edit: As munkle just said.
 
Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.