Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bobbyMACbear

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 9, 2006
I know this has been beat to death, but I'm wondering if the latest Macbook buyers have been experiencing any issues with their computers. I had one with the moo, returned it, and am excited to get another, hopefully without that dreaded noise. So, is it just a thing of the past? Or are there still some who have the problem? I'm really looking to hear from someone who had one with the noise, and doesn't have it anymore with a newer model. Thanks

Kaiser Sose

macrumors newbie
Jun 29, 2006
Canadia-Land
I've had mine for a week now

and no mooing at all. Of course I'm not a power user by any means and I seldom keep it on for over 2 hours at a time so the fans don't have to really work too hard for me....

marchcapital

macrumors regular
Feb 22, 2006
Canada
bobbyMACbear said:
I know this has been beat to death, but I'm wondering if the latest Macbook buyers have been experiencing any issues with their computers. I had one with the moo, returned it, and am excited to get another, hopefully without that dreaded noise. So, is it just a thing of the past? Or are there still some who have the problem? I'm really looking to hear from someone who had one with the noise, and doesn't have it anymore with a newer model. Thanks

i jussed purchased a black MacBook a few days ago and so far ive had no problems. this compter is as quite as a mouse i have to say i absolutly love it. although today i had a few programs crash for sum reason(eg. safari, system profiler, and firefox) i restarted and it seems to have fixed the problem. Have you or anyone else who reads this have any problems like this?

i purchased apple care incase i have any problems over the 90 days.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.