"Recently Added" Bug or Not?

Discussion in 'iOS 8' started by eark555, Sep 10, 2014.

1. eark555 macrumors newbie

I've installed iOS 8 GM. Everything work fine. But in photos app "Recently Added" only show a few picture and I can see all of my picture in photos tab. Anyway if I want to send the picture in another app (including iMessage) I can only choose pictures from recently added and can't see other pic. Is it a bug?

2. ayeying macrumors 601

ayeying

I don't have any bugs relating to Recently Added. I did notice it integrates the Photostream and Camera Roll into one. My iPad doesn't have the older taken pictures but any recent pics show up on the iPad and iPhone

3. BrettDS macrumors 65816

Recently added works exactly as you'd expect. It only has photos that were recently added. This is by design and not a bug. If you want to share a picture that wasn't recently added, simply choose all photos instead of recently added. For example, in iMessage, click the camera button, then choose 'photo library' then 'all photos'. Other apps should be similar.

4. eark555 thread starter macrumors newbie

How about changing wallpaper? There are only "Recently Added" No option about all photos. I know that I can changed wallpaper by photos app but if this isn't a bug it should be and option in setting>wallpaper too.

5. markyr17 macrumors 65816

markyr17

Right... I only see recently added as well under wallpapers... No option for all photos... Doesn't seem right.