Recently added option on iTunes messed up!

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by mufufu, Sep 29, 2009.

1. mufufu macrumors member

Guys, as you know the default setting for the recently added option is that the most recently added songs will appear on the bottom (chronological order).
    I accidentally pressed a key and suddenly now my recently added songs appear in a random order.

HOW can i make the recently added option to list the songs in chronological order again? I 'm shying away from turning on the default setting for whole iTunes as i'm worried that my other personal settings will be entirely affected.

Appreciate your help guys!

2. John Doe 57 macrumors 65816

John Doe 57

Click this in iTunes, right next to Name:

Attached Files:

3. mufufu thread starter macrumors member

Thanks, but i tried that and the recently added songs still appear randomly, not in chronological order. Is there any other way?

4. mufufu thread starter macrumors member

Guys, im still having trouble with the recently added option. I tried John Doe's suggestion above. When i click the arrow, the songs in the recently added list will appear in a normal chronological oder, but everytime i double click a song in the list to play it then the songs order in the recently added list will mess up and stay that way until i restart.
    Any thoughts? Its really bothering especially when i import songs from cds with no title. Thanks for the continous help.

5. John Doe 57 macrumors 65816

John Doe 57