Recently purchased an iPod Touch....

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Bernie-Mac, Dec 12, 2007.

1. Bernie-Mac macrumors 65816

Hey guys, i recently bought my girlfriend an 8G ipod touch for christmas, i have heard some good things about the ipod touch but then again i havent really been listening much, so for those of you who have an ipod touch, how do you like it and do you think it is a good step up from a first generation 4G ipod nano? Thanks.

2. Dctape macrumors regular

Dctape

That is EXACTLY the progression I made. I got a 4 Gig Nano when they first came out and have been happy with it. I broke down and got myself a 16 gig Touch for Christmas (the wife said she wanted me to get something "fun" that did not involve me using it at work). That was about 2 weeks ago and I love it! Still working up the courage to Jailbreak it but I'm in no hurry since i'm still enjoying the built in features.

-M

3. Bernie-Mac thread starter macrumors 65816

Sweet thanks, hopefully she enjoys it as much as you do:)

4. big-blue-wolf macrumors regular

big-blue-wolf

I bought an 8GB touch after having a 30GB Photo for a couple of years.

I haven't missed the capacity as the 30GB only had about 4GB of music and photos on it. I bought the Photo as it was the only iPod at the time with a colour screen and didn't really need the capacity.

The touch is fabulous piece of kit, its definitely a step up from a Nano. You will enjoy it.

5. iCantwait macrumors 65816

iCantwait

jailbreak, jailbreak,
    jailbreak, jailbreak.

seriously, if u love the built in features, you WILL LOVE the iPhone apps.
    Liberate the iPod touch