Reception issue/experience/theories/fixes discussion, POST HERE

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Fernandez21, Jun 29, 2010.

1. Fernandez21 macrumors 601

Fernandez21

Hi everyone, I'm a new poster here (signed up a couple weeks ago) and in that time I have noticed alot of hostility and bickering between people that have problems and people who have perfect builds. Who's right or wrong makes no difference, this bickering is really distracting from what could be some really insightful and interesting discussions. And what seems to be the biggest lightning rod right now is the reception issue.

With that said, I feel it would be best if we use this thread to discuss the reception issue of the iPhone, our problems, theories, possible fixes, returns and exchanges, pretty much everything associated with issues.

Let's try to keep all discussions to this thread as not to clog up the rest of the forum, and people who have no problem and are sick o seeing this discussion, please just skip over this thread and let us discuss this issue without fear of getting our heads bitten off. Let's try to keep the bickering to a minimum.

Thank you.

2. 156457 macrumors 6502

Do we really need ANOTHER one of these threads?

3. Fernandez21 thread starter macrumors 601

Fernandez21

The point of this thread is so that there are no more threads like this, please read the the first post.