Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

joepunk

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Aug 5, 2004
a profane existence
I received my very first iPod. It is a 4G 20gig (actually, it says 18.5gig). I purchased it through the cram and jam special. I am still waiting on my 17” powerbook and printer. I was not expecting my spanking brand new iPod so soon, a week after purchase.

It arrived at the door in the morning about an hour after I woke up and I was caught off guard as I was still in my snoopy bottoms and bath robe.
How embarrassing :D

Anyway, I hope not to be caught off guard when the rest arrives.

I would like to thank all those who posted questions about which laptop to order for what and what they should add to it. And, I would also like to thank those who gave their opinions to those in need of help as it certainly helped me with a few dilemmas.

I almost wish that I could’ve waited longer and see if the dual-core thing would turn out like. But, I will be very, very happy with my new computer.

daxdagr8t

macrumors member
Jun 1, 2004
Mine arrived yesterday and im very ecstatic coz its my first my ipod and im very darn impressed by it.

musicpyrite

macrumors 68000
Jan 6, 2004
Cape Cod
If anything arrives at my house before 11:30 .M I won't be dressed either. :D

Since it's summertime for me, my awake hours have change a little.
During school, I go to bed at 10 PM, and wake up at 5 AM.
Now that it is summer, I wake up at 11 AM and go to bed 2AMish.

ahhh, the life :D :D :cool:

now that I'm done talking about my sleeping habits, congratulations on the iPod!! Hope you get your 17 incher soon, and may I ask, what are the specs on them?

joepunk

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Aug 5, 2004
a profane existence
My specs are as follows:

PB 17" 1.5GHz
512mb ram
80gig 5400
128 vram
superdrive

Spared no expence :D

FYI, I was not dressed then because I am on break from my university and I don't start untill late september.

havok416

macrumors newbie
Mar 21, 2002
Toronto
Just got one too...

I just picked up my first iPod a few hours ago... I haven't put it down since! I love this thing, I have no idea how I ever lived without it!

wdlove

macrumors P6
Oct 20, 2002
joepunk said:
I received my very first iPod. It is a 4G 20gig (actually, it says 18.5gig). I purchased it through the cram and jam special. I am still waiting on my 17” powerbook and printer. I was not expecting my spanking brand new iPod so soon, a week after purchase.

It arrived at the door in the morning about an hour after I woke up and I was caught off guard as I was still in my snoopy bottoms and bath robe.
How embarrassing :D

Anyway, I hope not to be caught off guard when the rest arrives.

I almost wish that I could’ve waited longer and see if the dual-core thing would turn out like. But, I will be very, very happy with my new computer.

I wouldn't at all be concerned about being in your snoopy bottoms and a bath robe. There are stories of customers answering the door in their birthday suit. So you can be happy that you were dressed. Chances are you will never see that person again. Nothing really bothers them.

Just enjoy your iPod. The PowerBook will arrive in no time. ;)

FuzzyBallz

macrumors 6502a
May 2, 2003
Home of Al-Qaida
Last time the UPS lady came, to deliver my power amp, I was in the "bothered" state. Needless to say, the situation got worst when I opened the door with a pitched...

James L

macrumors 6502a
Apr 14, 2004
FuzzyBallz said:
Last time the UPS lady came, to deliver my power amp, I was in the "bothered" state. Needless to say, the situation got worst when I opened the door with a pitched...

...maybe she thought you were just happy to see her!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.