Recipe App from MAS that syncs with iOS?

davidg4781

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Oct 28, 2006
Alice, TX
I'm looking for an app to help store recipes. I'd like to get it from the App Store since that's the "future" of OS X. I'd also like to be able to sync it with my iPhone.

Any suggestions for an app like this?

blipmusic

macrumors regular
Feb 4, 2011
How about Paprika? While I don't have it myself and I've only tried it briefly it seems nice. It'll cost you $25 in total though. $20 (OS X) + $5 (iOS).

Weaselboy

Staff member
Jan 23, 2005
California
How about Paprika? While I don't have it myself and I've only tried it briefly it seems nice. It'll cost you $25 in total though. $20 (OS X) + $5 (iOS).
I have Paprika and it is really a nice solution. It is very easy to just click a web page to import recipes and it syncs perfectly between OS X and all iOS devices OTA. Best solution I have found.

davidg4781

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Oct 28, 2006
Alice, TX
I have Paprika and it is really a nice solution. It is very easy to just click a web page to import recipes and it syncs perfectly between OS X and all iOS devices OTA. Best solution I have found.
Thanks. I had seen that one on MAS and was thinking about it but wanted some people's advice. It's a bit time consuming to go through and test them all, especially when you don't have many recipes right now to put in them.