Reckon us June People will get them before retail stores?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by leeingham, Apr 25, 2015.

1. leeingham macrumors 6502

As if that's the case I will just cancel he preorder and wait till it reaches retail stores!!

2. Surfer13134 macrumors 6502a

Yes,I think we will get them sometime in May. Apple just put June to cover their tails. Set the date late and deliver early.

3. whatos macrumors 6502a

Speculation based on what's happened this far is unreasonable. There are just too many variables to calculate. The immense amount of orders alone makes deliver a challenging task. Patience is extremely valuable presently... :)

4. maxchristman macrumors newbie

When do people think my watch will arrive?

I order an Apple Watch Sport Space Gray 42MM in the Apple Store on April 12, and the shipping estimate says June. The status is currently "Processing Items". Will I receive the watch before it appears in retail stores, or was I too late. Thanks for any estimates.

5. Nicholasredford macrumors regular

They will fill all of the preorders before they are in stores. If you ordered after launch, I would assume retail will happen first. Just an opinion, but I can't imagine they would reallocate stock to a retail store for a 90% chance it will sell, vs 100% able to charge your card.

6. Bo31210 macrumors member

I was a June order after ordering on the 11th. Wearing mine now as I picked it up from UPS this morning. 42 sport with green band. Was processing and on Sunday afternoon went Preparing to Ship with CC Charged. Shipped email came out Sunday evening and at my local UPS hub at 0847 this morning. I am in Georgia. Hang in there, they are coming

PS They are worth the wait