Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kitki83

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 31, 2004
Los Angeles
Hello,

My company has some money left over for me to buy whatever I may need for next year. The deal is the budget for 07 is being cut. So we are trying to get what we need for next year now.

So far I got Stock images on CD that I needed. I am looking around for websites that sells the following:

Clipart images vector EPS and Royalty Free Photos

Fonts: I went to My Font but the cost for a decent CD with not soo radical fonts is 500-700. Does anyone have recomendations of font cds that are in 100-200 range our company uses Helvetica and Arial soo along the Sans Seriff family.

Program: Program that increases the resolution and improve the quality of a low res images. I remember last time this program was owned by Extensis but I cant find it on their site or I am not looking at the correct place.

I am posting this because I have few days to submit my information so I am trying to get as much done and finish my design on time and well >< must rely on forums for that help. Yay for deadlines my college version of Finals.

Thank You

Blue Velvet

Moderator emeritus
Jul 4, 2004
Bearing in mind that you're looking for value...

• Ingram do some pretty cheap royalty-free collections

• Fonts: our last big purchase was done locally (UK) from Fontworks, they had a deal on Linotype and a number of different foundries at the time where if you purchased 100 families you got an extra 10 free. So it may be worth looking at smaller 3rd-party distributors to see if there are any deals. And ask yourself this: do I really need every variant in a family?

• Program that increases the resolution and improve the quality of a low res image
https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/249792/

• Clipart EPSs? Sorry, not my thing.

:)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.