Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Yr Blues

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Jan 14, 2008
I'm currently on T-Mobile and I'd like to get a super-cheap (sub-$100) burner phone that's reliable. My last couple of phones were RAZRs (damn unreliable). I'd love to get an iPhone in the future. No hate here.

Much appreciated.

decksnap

macrumors 68040
Apr 11, 2003
Are you sure you're using the right terminology? :D

Burner: A throwaway prepaid cellphone, typically used by dealers. Used until the minutes are up, then thrown away so they cannot be tapped.

Yr Blues

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Jan 14, 2008
Are you sure you're using the right terminology? :D

Burner: A throwaway prepaid cellphone, typically used by dealers. Used until the minutes are up, then thrown away so they cannot be tapped.

I'm no "dealer" but that sounds about right. Well, I'm not going to throw it away for a long while, though.

pjarvi

macrumors 65816
Jan 11, 2006
Clovis, CA
Wirelessly posted (iTelegraph 1.8 : Bob "tippity-tap" Johnson III (Protestant; M; Rel. like Catholic; la) MorseCode/0.9 BETA (Joan-e, like Chach-e) Version 1 static, 90210 surfing Safari)

--Begin Message--

I use a 29 dollar NET10 phone.STOP

LG something or other.STOP

It works fairly well.STOP

but does not have a camera.STOP

LOL.STOP

--End Message--

Western Union™ - Connecting people around the world©

Smiley3112

macrumors newbie
Dec 9, 2009
iphone3G

heyyy so i'm tryin to buy a new iphone, i want the 3G and i don't want to go through ebay. i'm looked at a few phone sites n i'm thinkin about goin from gsmallover.com..it looks good, but can anyone give me any feedback on that site?

mrlithium

macrumors newbie
Feb 28, 2011
Net10

I usually go with Net 10, someone i know uses AT&T go phone. not a dealer or anything, its just a good deal :)
Abei Villafane

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.