Recommend a car phone holder to me

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Nextmall James, Dec 28, 2015.

1. Nextmall James macrumors newbie

Nextmall James

HI Guys. I need a car phone holder/mount to hold my phone in my car. Looking for several ones but not feel satisfied. Do you have recommendations?

2. ac921ol macrumors regular

Depends on car and in car placement.

Way to general a question

Try an new Trent magnet vent.

Or a proclip which is designed specifically for your car.

3. roniphon macrumors member

What is your Iphone model and what are the most important things for you must be in your holder. Do you plan to use your phone as navigator?

4. Nextmall James thread starter macrumors newbie

Nextmall James

It is Iphone 6 PLUS. And yes of course as navigator lol. I just need the holder beautiful and useful as the size is not a problem, most car phone holder can suitable for all sizes of phone models.

5. roniphon macrumors member

I got you now. You said you already have tried a few. What was the problem? I'm asking in order to understand what was not suitable for you. Or you need just a beautiful one? In this case I have to say that tastes are different.

6. Nextmall James thread starter macrumors newbie

Nextmall James

Nope.. I mean nearly all phone car holders may fit for different sizes of phone models, I haven't bought one before, so I need some recommendations. I need the fashionable style and can be put both in window and the air outlet.

7. bradl macrumors 68040

bradl

Your info states that you're in Liverpool. How is petty crime there? breaking and entering? Larceny? auto theft? I ask this because I don't know if you're taking looking conspicuous into account with regards to a window or dashboard holder/cradle.

Those will definitely stand out, possibly increasing your chances of having a break-in or theft, as a thief would know that something would go there, and take the chance on hoping that whatever fits in that holder is still in the car.

Not recommending anything yet, but you should also weigh fashionable against security of your car. Something aesthetic as fashion shouldn't take the place of being secure in your possessions.

BL.

8. kingston73 macrumors 6502

My absolute favorite is made by Pro clip. They make car specific mounts and phone specific holders, very high quality and very easy to use. They are more expensive but worth it IMO.

9. dwfaust macrumors 68040

dwfaust

Attached Files:

10. AlliFlowers Contributor

AlliFlowers

I bought a fairly inexpensive CD mount (universal holder). To be honest, I was never going to play a CD in my car, and it fits so perfectly there that I can't imagine ever using another kind of mount.