Recommend a glass screen protector for the 6 Plus that will arrive before the 19th?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by dmx, Sep 15, 2014.

1. spazma7ik macrumors 6502a

http://www.zagg.com/invisibleshield/apple-iphone-6-plus-cases-screen-protectors-covers-skins-shields/9466

It was often regarded as the best iPhone 5S tempered glass screen, crazy good coating that wipes any prints off in no time. Depending on your shipping method it can get to you by Friday.

2. icebergx macrumors regular

I wouldn't bother with this. I guess some screen protector manufacturers (sg. bestskinsever) will wait for the official product are launched before releasing their protectors... It's the best way to ensure a great fit.
    I'd say look after you rphone for a week and get a protector that you know fits, after the iPhone 6 launches.

3. dmx thread starter macrumors 6502a

Well, I already have normal, (plastic) pre-orders ordered. I'd just like to order a 6+ glass screen protector if it can get here on time :)!

4. dmx, Sep 15, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2014

dmx thread starter macrumors 6502a

Still looking for a good glass screen protector that will he here by the 18th. Would love any advice or recommendations! Zagg doesn't look like it would arrive on time.

5. eddiec312 macrumors 6502

eddiec312

Go on amazon and get a Spigen Glas.t or Tech Armor Ballistic and choose 2 day shipping.

6. sholzer macrumors regular

I'm not sure how tempered glass screen protectors will fit with how the 6/6+ glass curves at the edges