Recommend an inexpensive ag(PET) screen that sticks!

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by h00ligan, Apr 17, 2011.

1. h00ligan macrumors 68030

Basically PET is PET, the difference is, how it's packaged and cut. I ordered one off eBay (screenguard brand) and it is fine but doesn't lie down properly around the earpiece or home button.

Now, assume I won't spend the better part of $20 for a small ag screen...anyone know of a reputable site for unbranded or generically branded PET screens that work? Mono price any good for 'em? I already get cables etc three, but never tried their ag screen...though a review said it didn't stick correctly around the edges.

Alternately, any tips for getting the trouble spots to stay down? Is not dust..just..doesn't stay.

Thanks all! I'm trying to find alternatives to the third party companies rebranding inexpensive stuff and marking it up 500%.

2. h00ligan thread starter macrumors 68030

3. m1ndgam3z macrumors newbie

I don't know what ag(PET) stands for...so I wouldn't be able to answer your question.

If ag stands for Anti-Glare, then I'd suggest the iFrogz ones...pretty good IMO

I have no clue what PET would stand for...I'm thinking like a dog or a cat or something.

4. cheesyappleuser macrumors 6502a

cheesyappleuser

I don't think so.
    Yesteday I was in Amazon looking for cases, and I searched iFrogz ones.

There were some bad reviews, like case broke about a month after buying it.

5. m1ndgam3z macrumors newbie

He was asking about Screenshields I think. But I like the cases nonetheless lol

6. h00ligan thread starter macrumors 68030

Yah screen shields. PET is the acronym for the material used to manufacture.

Cheers all.

7. ajohnson253 macrumors 68000

ajohnson253

Don't know about all this technical lingo is for screen protectors but uh...I just an anti glare screen protector made by power support. $14 comes with too, check it out at your local apple store. Enjoy.