iPad mini Recommend an iPad mini sleeve

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by sim0n, Dec 9, 2013.

1. sim0n macrumors member

Apr 28, 2013
    I am looking to buy a good iPad mini sleeve, I don't want a case as I already have the smart cover. Just something that I can put my iPad in when I am travelling and it is in my bag or whatever. Any recommendations?:)
  2. EDH667 macrumors 6502a

Nov 25, 2009
    Northern California
    I purchased one from Incase awhile back and like it. My rMini with smart cover and back snap on case fits quite well.

3. sim0n thread starter macrumors member

Apr 28, 2013
    Really like the look of the incase ones and they have some pretty good reviews! Nice to know the iPad fits okay with the smart cover on also.

4. mpayne2k macrumors 6502a

May 12, 2010
  5. Ieo macrumors 6502

Jun 17, 2009
    I'm kind of picky about stuff...I had originally been wanting the outback sleeve by waterfield, but their website lacks product photos for the iPad sleeves and I finally saw a picture of the mini sleeve online - very chunky and goofy looking due to the same thickness of neoprene padding as the MacBook sleeves in a much smaller sleeve.

I couldn't find anything, so I resorted to etsy and found a plethora of iPad sleeves. The one I settled on it made by a shop called symbiosisbyjulia - a lot of her products are a bit girly, but she has a few plain denim or colored canvas ones that look good.

That coupled with a Toast wood veneer back cover and I'm good to go.
  6. AppleFanatic10 macrumors 68030

Nov 2, 2010
    Encino, CA