recommend earphones for under $200

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by bchamorro, Feb 16, 2010.

1. bchamorro macrumors regular

Please recommend me the best in ear earphones for under $200 for ipod and iphone.

2. FoxDavis macrumors regular

Right here;
    http://www.earphonesolutions.com/westone-1-iphone.html

I have a pair of westone and I am so amazed at how well they block the ambient sounds and at the great range of music you can listen to. I am a trance lover and also love the shoegazing style so I am very happy with my westone's.

3. bchamorro thread starter macrumors regular

cool, thanks!

never heard of that brand!

4. FoxDavis macrumors regular

They are known for their "monitors" like what musicians wear. Tucks up and around your ear (can't really see it) and you can wear it forever!!! Very comfortable.

5. apirjanian macrumors newbie

SkullCandyz are really cool, went up to Big Bear,CA for some snow and saw a bunch of people using them while boarding. Look really nice, a little flashy but nice

6. Shenaniganz08 macrumors 6502

7. gunzmaiet macrumors regular

get Etymotic hf2 if you want a good pair of monitors with a mic or get the er4 for superior sound quality

8. rgarjr macrumors 603

rgarjr

There suppose to be coming out with the HF3 soon which will have volume control on the remote.

9. thegoldenmackid macrumors 604

thegoldenmackid

They are indeed. I got to test them briefly at CES. I didn't get to play around with them enough to tell the sound differences, but lots of exterior colors.

OP - what are you planning on doing with these and what features do you need? I would highly doubt Skull Candy is the best option, unless your goal is to look obnoxious. If that's the case, I highly recommend these.

10. hchavarria macrumors 6502

I have a pair of Bose in ear and they work good. Not as good as my quiet comfort but good enough.

11. Muncher macrumors 65816

Muncher

I'd recommend the Panasonic HJE900. They've gotten good reviews and they're a name brand so you can be confident in warranties and the like. Originally $250 but I think there's a sale going on for $109.

12. alphaod macrumors Core

alphaod

You can get the Ultimate Ears Triple.Fi 10 for around $200 if you look around. Easily one of the best IEMs.

Link: Amazon.com for $196

13. SchneiderMan macrumors G3

SchneiderMan

no no no no no no no no no no nooo noope