Recommend for clear case iPhone 6

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Joeyy, Aug 2, 2015.

1. Joeyy macrumors member

someone has a recommendation for a transparent case iPhone 6?
    (I ordered many on ebay and all very soft, easily fold up like "paper"

thanks in advance

2. Nhwhazup macrumors 68000

Nhwhazup

I love the Staples TPU case. I have it for my Plus but they also have it for the 6. It is not clear but transparent frosted. I've tried so many cases that I've lost track. This frost case along with the same case in black are both awesome. image.jpg image.jpg

3. puma1552 macrumors 601

4. iterva macrumors regular

I use the Spigen Case Capsule (crystal clear version).

[​IMG]

5. Blujelly macrumors 65816

Blujelly

agreed! To be honest I use the Spigen heavy armor case for my iPhones, I've used Spigen for my iPhone history.

The other half has the air cusion one from Spigen, clear case on the back and good buffers that lip around the iPhone.

6. Jim165 macrumors member

Using the Case Mate Naked Tough on my 6+. Has a clear bumper plus scratch resistant hard plastic case that fits over it. Seems to work great!
    [​IMG]

7. Blujelly macrumors 65816

Blujelly

I think my mate had a Case Mate for his 5S came in two parts that slide into each other. Looked really nice!

8. kgenova macrumors 6502a

kgenova

Ballistic Jewel Case (6 foot drop protection for $19.99!) is great, as is Griffin's Identity All Clear with its four feet of drop protection. Verus also makes a nice clear case: the Crystal Mixx (no drop protection claims, however).

Kristin

9. tops2 macrumors regular

I like the Ringke Fusion. I use it for the port plugs when I go to places like a beach from time to time. It's not my daily case, but I still like it.

10. meiusermanme Suspended

I'm using i-Blason Clear case. Its basically everything I need in a case because its protective enough for me and not interfering with the looks and dimensions of my iPhone.
    [​IMG]