Recommend good bluetooth mouse?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by Jaimi, Mar 14, 2011.

1. Jaimi macrumors regular

I'm tired of my magic mouse. It's the right size, but I'm not keen on the way it clicks. Does anyone have any good bluetooth mouse recommendations?

2. alust2013 macrumors 601

alust2013

Logitech and MS are generally good places to look. Oddly enough, MS mice sometimes even work better with Macs than with Windows. I'm in a similar position, as my BT Mighty Mouse is starting to act up occasionally, and the trackball is a bit messed up, and I'm not the biggest fan of the Magic Mouse. Perhaps I'll look into the Magic Trackpad, as I love the one built into my computer and it would be helpful with limited desk space.

3. vincenz macrumors 601

vincenz

4. waltervt macrumors member

Targus mouse

Hi, I'm in the same situation as you, I think the Magic Mouse is a bit expensive and I don't think I need al the multi-touch features that I have on the trackpad. And getting an USED Mighty Mouse doesn't seem like a good idea...

I searched a lot and the best I could find is the Targus Bluetooth(R) Laser Mouse for Mac(R) AMB08. I think it looks great, it's more precise, it has a 4-way scroll as well, customizable buttons and it's built for Mac! It goes for $35,99 (http://www.targus.com/us/productdetail.aspx?sku=AMB08US), which is cheaper that the MM and it's brand new. I think I'm gonna get one this weekend, so if I do I'll let you know how good is it.

I hope this helps and you can check out my post, there are some pretty good replies there (http://forums.macrumors.com/showthre...825&highlight=).

Cheers.

5. Goten macrumors newbie

6. Wafflausages macrumors 6502

+1

+Its a "hybrid" mouse so you can either use it wired/wireless :D

7. kgallag1 macrumors member

Razer Orochi

I second the Razer Orochi, it's one of my all time favorite mice