Recommend Mac-worthy Printers

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by Reubania, Oct 7, 2007.

1. Reubania macrumors newbie

Hi all,

I am thinking of buying a simple laser printer. Is there any printers that are "Mac worthy"? Would love to have a white printer that aesthetically combines well with my white MacBook. Currently, all printers are ugly looking and bulky.

Does anyone know of some wonderfully, simplistic designed printers out there?

Cheers

2. Jasonbot macrumors 68020

Jasonbot

HP 2015n

It's white, has a RAM slot and it works over a network. No ugly cables to the computer and then its so easy to use with other computers on your network, you don't even need it to be in the same room as you. And its fast

3. Reubania thread starter macrumors newbie

Cheers mate, I think I found the ultimate sexy printer! The Samsung SCX 4500. Grand piano black, sleek, slim and is a multifunction printer! This is definitely worthy of being part of my "Mac" collection. Oh, and it's counterpart ML 1630 are also being sold at Apple Stores.

http://crave.cnet.co.uk/printers/0,39029465,49292586,00.htm

4. Jasonbot macrumors 68020

Jasonbot

WoW! That is probably the awesomest printer EVER! wow, that rocks! I am so jealous XD

5. pjarvi macrumors 65816

pjarvi

Here's a thread from a user (villanova329) that bought one: http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=363938 (Pics included)

6. Reubania thread starter macrumors newbie

I know! But I have to find a place to put it! My wireless router doesn't support USB, so I will have to manually connect it to my MacBook whenever I need to print (which is not often).

Cheers pjravi - great to see the unboxing process!