Recommend me a case

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Zildjian242, Feb 6, 2011.

1. Zildjian242 macrumors member

Currently Ive been using an Incase slider. It drives me nuts that I cant use any screen protector with this. Is there any slider out there that is the exact same thing as the incase but will work with a screen shield?

Im sorry ahead of time if this has been asked before, Could not find a good answer

2. weisjt macrumors 6502a

weisjt

the body glove vibe is on sale at att store and on the site for 5 bucks and its a great case, check out austin m thread about the body glove vibe.

i would say get something other than a slider like see thru satin or ngp but the body glove vibe is pretty nice check it out

3. Joined:
    Jul 1, 2007
    I have a Splash Cruiser case and it's a great case. It's a slider. It does cover the edges of the screen so if you already have a screen protector it most likely won't fit, but it does include a screen protector if you don't already have one. I've noticed no camera issues with my green one, but my gf's blue one has messed up the flash once before.

4. himesh macrumors regular

Cygnett Aviator, looks pretty cool. Think this will be my next case. Cygnett Aviator

5. shakeman0 macrumors 6502a

shakeman0

6. weisjt macrumors 6502a

weisjt

that case looks pretty cool

7. guccigucci88 macrumors 6502a

guccigucci88

finally aluminum for iphone 4 that doesn't require screws lol!
    (im aware theres a gasket one but it looks like... you know.. no offence to tech dude. like he said its personal taste lol)

8. djransom macrumors 68040

djransom

I'm done with cases, but that looks pretty good :cool:

9. psyduckiee macrumors regular

It's brushed aluminum so it's probably just plastic underneath which wouldn't require screws to put it together with a painted aluminum look on it. Most that do require screws are full aluminum or at least 50% aluminum which would require the screws.