Recommend me a case?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by tsice19, Dec 3, 2008.

1. tsice19 macrumors 6502a

tsice19

I may be getting an iPhone 3G soon. However, I'm wondering what case would be the best for what I do.

I'm in high school, so I need something that will protect it everyday there. I also do lots of outdoor activities that need a case that will protect it while in backpack (the suede compartment meant for electronics), my pocket, and my hand. I want something durable and slim. I was thinking of the Invisible Shield, but it doesn't seem to have enough protection.

I don't have a large budget, since the iPhone is going to be my only Christmas present this year due to the price and the monthly bill. I'm also paying for it partially, so realistically I barely have a budget of $30-$40.

Thanks for all of your help!

2. Poat84 macrumors 6502

Poat84

I just ordered my Griffin iClear off ebay for $14.35. Its a clear case that covers front and back. Your still able to use the phone while its in the case and it pertects the phone if you drop it. It will also keep fingerprints off the phone as well. To take the case off you put a coin in the corner and twist. The trick is, when you use the coin first, wrap it with a napkin so it won't scratch the phone:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQ8ZKshHQiU&feature=related

3. Bobioden macrumors 68000

Bobioden

You are in the thread that has reviews for EVERY available case. Do a little research, and use the search function on this site and I am sure you will find something that fits your needs.

There are many many threads already started on this subject. SEARCH.

4. tsice19 thread starter macrumors 6502a

tsice19

I've been around on these forums long enough to know that. The problem is that the multitude of threads make it hard to decide. I was just asking for some personalized advice.

Thanks.

5. Bargsbeer macrumors member

Bargsbeer

I got the Agent 18 Ecoshield (White) $20.00 on Ebay

6. dlamin517 macrumors 6502

that case sucks ass

(seriously)

7. Bargsbeer macrumors member

Bargsbeer

no complaints here. what don't you like about it?

8. dlamin517 macrumors 6502

i returned it for the slider. sooooo much better. no contest

9. Poat84 macrumors 6502

Poat84

Clear cases are the best! It shows off the beauty of the phone and pertects the phone from getting hurt.:p