Recommend me a good white iPhone 4 backplate

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by nateo200, Jun 19, 2011.

1. nateo200, Jun 19, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2011

nateo200 macrumors 68030

nateo200

Recommend me a good white iPhone 4 backplate. I currently have a Black 16GB CDMA iPhone 4 on verizon (duh) and I want just the back of it white sort of like how the 3GS was. Anyways I need to know some trustworthy sites where I can get an OEM backplate (seams rare) or a very high quality one. I've seen other colors but I want the white back. It matches allot of things I wear :D :D.

EDIT: http://www.iresq.com/iphone-repair/...cement-glass-backplate-part-only-verizon.html is this a good choice?

2. nateo200 thread starter macrumors 68030

nateo200

3. tp1 macrumors newbie

Deff Cleave Draco iv Aluminum case for iPhone 4 is great.

4. truciet macrumors 6502

5. Frenchjay macrumors 68000

Frenchjay

6. MacDaddy08 macrumors regular

MacDaddy08

I got mine from iResque, it looks and feels exactly like OEM the black one did. it's not some cheap plastic one, everything is identically like the original OEM Apple backplate. It already comes with the flash diffuser, so you can literally have this installed in under 2 minutes as long as you have the right screwdriver.

I definitely recommend using them.

7. nateo200 thread starter macrumors 68030

nateo200

Thanks. I ordered it already and it should be here by Friday. You can bet when I get it installed I will do a detailed review with pictures for future buys.

8. nateo200, Jun 24, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2011

nateo200 thread starter macrumors 68030

nateo200

Quick update:

The back plate arrived and I took pictures of it as well as pictures with my iphone to show quality:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Just a warning if you purchase one of these you MUST remove the plastic on the inside and the outside! I did a picture test with iPhone to show the drastic difference! (both taken with flash ON)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. Sixtafoua macrumors 6502

Sixtafoua

Looks nice!
    I didn't like the black and white look at first, but it's growing on me. I love that you can just take the back off and add a new color on the iPhone 4. My 3GS would be quite hard to convert to white :(

10. nateo200 thread starter macrumors 68030

nateo200

Thanks! The removal is almost too easy! I was going to post how to do it but you just remove the screws and push up (carefully)! I went out with it right after I put it on and got a few heads to turn :D. Technically it voids the warranty but I can always throw the black back on or just be careful with my phone :D:apple::cool: