Recommend me a nice headset or headphones for iMac

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by KasperH, Jun 21, 2011.

1. KasperH macrumors regular

KasperH

Hi,

Can you recommend me a nice headset or headphones with USB or Bluetooth that works good with an iMac?

I primarily need them for watching tv-shows movies and some gaming (not music) I also use skype and facetime, but i guess my iMac's mic is sufficient for that, so maybe headphones is the ideal solution.

I have a Creative Fatal1ty headset, but after a reboot of Mac OS, i have to unplug and plug it back in to be detected again, (annoying!). And i don't want one with a mini-jack connector either, since i then have to plug and unplug manually on the back of the iMac, instead of just changing the source in Mac OS.

I would prefer to spend between 50-150$ since i probably can't hear the difference beyond that price point anyway :rolleyes:

Cable or wireless, i have no preferences, but want something that works well (that's why i bought a mac in the first place) :p

br Kasper

2. KasperH thread starter macrumors regular

KasperH

....maybe the silent disconnect i experience during restart happens to everyone :confused:

3. ibulleti macrumors newbie

Let me know if you find some. I use Plantronics on my pc and like the sound, but not the durability.

4. KasperH thread starter macrumors regular

KasperH

is no one here happy with their headphones :confused:
    Guess i'll go through Sennheisers bluetooth and USB offerings then.