Recommend occasional use case/protection?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch Accessories' started by deeddawg, Nov 4, 2016.

1. deeddawg macrumors 604

So mostly I'm wearing my Nike edition as it came. I splashed out on applecare+ to cover major screwups, albeit at $70 a pop.

Still, I have a long list of home improvement projects and would like to be able to keep wearing my watch while working, so I'd like to add a little quick & easy protection without spending much.

Any particular suggestions for this purpose?

2. ZebraDude macrumors 6502a

ZebraDude

This is what I use! They just started coming out with ones that match the Series 2/Nike Watches.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01LY0ER8P/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

3. BarracksSi Suspended

BarracksSi

4. deeddawg thread starter macrumors 604

5. ZipZap macrumors 603

Since the watch will be worth 2/3rd less in 1 year, save your money, enjoy the watch, and wear it as is.

6. deeddawg thread starter macrumors 604

Thanks for your input. I'd already considered that thought and decided that I prefer to take care of my stuff and not have it end up looking it like ****. It's well worth $8-15 for protection I can easily/quickly put on the watch when I'm going to be doing tasks that substantially increases the risk of damage.

7. ZipZap macrumors 603

My experience with the. They look terrible and fall off.

8. deeddawg thread starter macrumors 604

You've tried every one on the market? They *all* fall off? I find that difficult to believe.

Now if you'd share the specific models which you had a problem with, that would be helpful information. As a generalization, it's of no practical use.

Looks are irrelevant while I'm doing carpentry, floors, drywall, tile, landscaping, moving furniture, etc.

9. ZipZap macrumors 603

There arent that many different ways to do it. A bunp and gone. I am not going to review fo you. If you need to know fisrt hand buy them.

10. greg555 macrumors 6502a

11. deeddawg thread starter macrumors 604

So... ya got nothin' to back up your specious generalization. Thanks for wasting my time.

I appreciate the actual helpful input from the others who've shared options that they've found to work for them.