Recommend spread sheet app please

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by mac2thefuture, Feb 28, 2009.

1. mac2thefuture macrumors 65816

Hello, does any one know what would be a good app to use where I could export excel based price docs from my work on to my iPhone. Doing this would allow me to take my iPhone into meetings rather than an A4 booklet.
    Thanks

2. ab2650 macrumors 6502a

The iPhone can nativly read .xls files. I open up .xls (and .doc) files from my email in the iPhone all the time. You could also create a PDF out of said files and open that up on the phone as well.

3. mac2thefuture thread starter macrumors 65816

ummm, interesting.....how do I make it into a PDF on the iPhone, or are you saying I should send the email as a PDF (i think you are).

Thank

4. ab2650 macrumors 6502a

I'm saying that you can email yourself the excel documents and you will be able to open them (if they aren't terribly complex). My alternative was to "print the excel files to PDF" on your Mac (or Windows machine) and them email the PDF files to yourself.

There are some apps that let you use you store files on your iPhone. I can't recall the name, but if it doesn't bug you to move files around via email, that would be the simplest solution.